The Texas Turkish American Chamber of Commerce (TTACC) was established in Houston, Texas by a group of business owners and professionals to facilitate commerce between the U.S. Turkey, and other countries as well as to establish partnerships among businesses and organizations.
The Texas Turkish American Chamber of Commerce (TTACC) is a 501(c) 6 non-profit, non-political and non-governmental organization exclusively facilitating trade between the U.S. and Turkic countries. TTACC acts as a liaison between companies and countries to increase trade volume and create more business opportunities. The TTACC is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has offices/representatives in six cities in Texas including Houston, Dallas, Austin, Odessa-Midland, College Station and San Antonio. TTACC is a volunteer-driven organization and gets all of its funding mostly through local membership services, projects and sponsors. Most of its members are small and mid-sized companies that consist of professional and business students of different colleges. The membership number is about 500.
To facilitate cooperation by creating business opportunities and promoting economic development.
To promote social and economic relations between Turkey and the United States, as wellas to provide members with a broad spectrum of services while facilitating new opportunities for Turkic and American businesses.
• Develop programs (e.g. seminars, workshops, lecture series, conferences, vis-.-vis meetings) about trade and investment opportunities in the U.S. Turkey and other countries.
• Create an environment to bridge a partnership and facilitate networking among mutual business interests.
• Arrange travel programs for businessmen who are seeking market in the U.S. Turkey and other countries that the Chamber has an interest in.
• Provide guidance regarding local trade laws and documentation to expedite business.
• Train the public and its members and provide useful hands-on data for investments and/or business initiatives.
• Conduct research on a regular basis to stimulate knowledge exchange and flow of information for benefit of the public.
• Help Turkish American companies to grow their business by providing education and services needed as well as finding partnerships in/ out of the U.S.
• Assist Turkish business people both in expanding their businesses and entering the U.S. market to introduce Turkey and its promising market to American business people and help them engage in business abroad
• Provide expertise by initiating and facilitating trade missions and participation in various trade shows in targeted markets (both in the U.S. & Turkey, and abroad)
• Improve the cultural understanding between the business communities of Turkey and the U.S.
• Hold Turkish American Business Summits on an annual basis.